Security software engineer at CossackLabs
An experienced security engineer, working at designing, building and auditing complex cryptographic systems. The author of numerous cryptographic research papers. Have experience in public speaking – teaching cryptography students for last four years and is leading software security training for mobile developers.
An active open source contributor and one of the BouncyCastle's contributor
1) https://github.com/storojs72 [GitHub]
2) https://www.bouncycastle.org/contributors.html [BouncyCastle contributor]
3) http://er.nau.edu.ua:8080/bitstream/NAU/25171/1/dissert_Storozhuk.pdf [Ph.D dissertation]
4) https://www.dropbox.com/s/heqki1nh8td07un/split.avi?dl=0 [speaking video]
5) https://www.dropbox.com/s/pf34zhaqfslopf6/slides.ppt?dl=0 [slides]
6) ecobio.nau.edu.ua/index.php/ZI/article/download/8322/10057 [paper]
7) ecobio.nau.edu.ua/index.php/ZI/article/download/9532/11942 [paper]
The search over encrypted data is the modern cryptographic engineering problem. We will talk about existing approaches (both well-known and modern), and concentrate on practical solution based on blind index technique to search data in databases. What’s inside: cryptographic and functional schemes, implementation details, practical security evaluation (risk modelling and potential attacks). We will show how theoretical models turn into real, usable, maintainable, security tools.